TRADE INDUSTRY AND LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (TILED)
VISION, MISSION & GOAL
• Vision: To create a critical mass of viable dynamic and competitive micro-small and medium enterprises significantly contributing to the social economic development of the district communities through trade cooperatives, enterprise, market industrialization and tourism promotion and development services.
• Mission: To stimulate growth of sustainable micro- small medium enterprise through enhanced business support by providing access to financial, technical and social support through conducive environment.
• Goal: Eradicating poverty through commercialization of an agriculture, provision of rural finance, improved market access employment creation and industrialization.
• To improve private sector competitiveness
• To increase market access for goods and services
• To improve the stock and quality of trade infrastructure
• To form and promote growth of cooperative
• To enhance the capacity of cooperatives
• To increase the type and range of enterprises undertaken by cooperatives
• To promote industrialization as avenues for Commercializing products and processes.
• To develop, promote and market tourism services.